Utility Management Committee
The Utility Management Committee has three main goals, we:
1) Work with Workforce Development Committee
2) Hold a conference in the Fall with the Workforce Development Committee to discuss joint efforts
3) Seek a Vice Chairman
Art Simonian, Chair
Phone: 860-635-5550 EXT 200
What does the Utility Management Committee do?
- Holds a speciality conference every three years
- Identifies issues that impact utilities
- Develops resources to help utilities respond to issues affecting them
How often do we meet?
- At the Annual Conference
- At the Spring Meeting
- Specialty conference every three years
- Semi-annual conference calls
Why should you join us?
- Forum for brainstorming issues Utility Managers face
- Those seeking information on sustaining workforce and attracting new employees
- Networking opportunities for Utility Owners/Operators