Utility Management Committee
The Utility Management Committee has three main goals, we:
- Provide management support
- Act as a resource for trending topics related to Utilities
- Host a Speciality Conference on Resiliency (with respect to how to prepare for rising sea levels and active shooters)
Brian Armet, Chair
Gary Zrelak, Vice Chair
What does the Utility Management Committee do?
- Holds a speciality conference every three years
- Identifies issues that impact utilities
- Develops resources to help utilities respond to issues affecting them
How often do we meet?
- At the Annual Conference
- At the Spring Meeting
- Specialty conference every three years
- Quarterly conference calls
Why should you join us?
- Forum for brainstorming issues Utility Managers face
- Consultant members are a potential resource for Utility Managers
- Networking opportunities