Utility Management Committee
The Utility Management Committee has three main goals, we:
- Provide management support
- Act as a resource for trending topics related to Utilities
- Host a Speciality Conference on Resiliency (with respect to how to prepare for rising sea levels and active shooters)
Art Simonian, Chair
Phone: 860-635-5550 EXT 200
What does the Utility Management Committee do?
- Holds a speciality conference every three years
- Identifies issues that impact utilities
- Develops resources to help utilities respond to issues affecting them
How often do we meet?
- At the Annual Conference
- At the Spring Meeting
- Specialty conference every three years
- Quarterly conference calls
Why should you join us?
- Forum for brainstorming issues Utility Managers face
- Consultant members are a potential resource for Utility Managers
- Networking opportunities