Committee Member Appreciation Committee
The Committee Member Appreciation Committee has two main goals. These include:
- Organizing the annual Committee Member Appreciation Event, which has been held at Kimball Farms in Westford, MA for the past three years
- Facilitating the Thanks-A-NEWEA Award program, which recognizes outstanding committee members for their lasting contributions to their respective committees
John Bobrek, Chair
What does the Committee Member Appreciation Committee do?
- Plan and host the Committee Member Appreciation Event
- Solicit nominees for and organize the Thanks-A-NEWEA program
- Recognize Thanks-A-NEWEA recipients at the Committee Member Appreciation Event
How often do we meet?
- Phone calls and email threads from mid-winter until July
- At the Committee Member Appreciation Event
- At the Annual Conference, we usually have a table
Why should you join us?
- If you are a fun, energetic person who likes to play or plan activities
- You will get the opportunity to socially engage other NEWEA committee members in a relaxed, family atmosphere
- You get to hand out the coveted drink tokens 🙂