Assessment and Development Committee
- Coordinate a review process for monitoring and evaluating committee activities
- Assist the Executive Committee in guiding the councils and individual committees in the discharge of their association work
- Advise the Executive Committee regarding the charges, goals, and objectives of standing and ad-hoc committees
- Review and update the Association’s Organizational Manual
We are made up of experienced NEWEA members and help the organization with major and minor decision making.
Join us today! Apply online >>
Marylee Santoro, Chair
John DiGiacomo, Vice Chair
Phone: 508-647-6400 EXT 2064
What does the Assessment and Development Committee Do?
- Evaluates 1/4 of all standing committees and all ad-hoc committees annually
- Provides guidance and assistance to the Executive Committee and SMT
- Works with the Council Directors to help their committees meet their goals and charges
- Updates the NEWEA Organizational Manual
- Conducts the New Committee Chair, Council Director and State Director Orientation at the Annual Conference
How often do we meet?
- We meet twice a year at Conferences, and communicate through Conference calls and emails throughout the year.
Why should you join us?
- You are an experienced NEWEA member with knowledge of how the SMT, EC, and Committees function
- Help chart the course for our committees and monitor and enhance the health of NEWEA
See What We’ve Accomplished.
- Committee Chair Training at Annual Conference