The Scholarships Committee has two main goals, we:
- Develop and administer a comprehensive scholarship program for all NEWEA designated scholarships
- Promote NEWEA membership awareness of both NEWEA and non-NEWEA scholarship resources
We administer the annual NEWEA Student Scholarships, as well as the Kowsz Scholarship. We work to increase the visibility of the NEWEA scholarship program, and direct members to additional scholarship opportunities outside of the Association.
Annalisa Onnis Hayden, Chair
Phone: (617) 373-2005
What does the Scholarships Committee do?
- The Scholarship Committee develops a yearly prompt for scholarship applicants, reviews applications, and selects candidates to award in each category.
How often do we meet?
- Virtually, 3 major discussions per year.
Why should you join us?
- The Scholarship Committee offers a way to reach out to prospective students entering our industry and help drive early important discussions about the industry.
- Engage with top students in the Environmental field
See what we’ve accomplished.
- The Committee has awarded $3,000 in scholarships annually.
- Review Past Scholarship Recipients