The Membership Committee encourages individuals to join and continue their membership with the Association and stimulates interest in the Association and its programs.
Tyler Feeney, Chair
Phone: (781) 449-3236
What does the Membership Committee do?
As a Member Association of the Water Environment Federation (WEF), the Committee also supports membership programs of WEF. The Committee manages a membership recruitment and retention program, develops special programs to enhance member benefits, and promotes the benefits and value of membership in both NEWEA and in the Water Environment Federation.
How often do we meet?
- Face-to-face meetings at both the Annual Meeting in January and at the Spring Meeting in June.
- Virtual meetings or conference calls are held periodically throughout the year to discuss special membership programs, new membership initiatives, responses to Executive Committee requests, and actions needed (such as discussing WEF and NEWEA membership dues for the coming year).
Why should you join us?
- Learn more about your WEF/NEWEA membership. The Membership Committee is all about growing the association and engagement of its members.
See what we’ve accomplished.
- Created a new Regulator Membership Category
- Partcipation in the WEF receperical program
- Started a new pilot project for an Associate Membership Category