The Sponsor Committee has three main goals, we:
- Raise money for the Association by creating sponsorship opportunities for members
- Recognize sponsors for their contributions
- Coordinate with other committees to host fundraising events
The Sponsor Committee is charged with raising funds from our members through sponsorship of Association events and activities. This includes developing a fair price for sponsoring an activity and developing a suitable recognition for the sponsor’s support. We maintain contact with our sponsors to get feedback on their experience as a sponsor. We also coordinate with other Association committees on fund raising activities, under the direction of the Management Review Council.
Dennis Vigliotte, Chair
What does the Sponsor Committee do?
- Develops new sponsorship opportunities
- Works with Management Committee to coordinate fundraising and sponsorship activities
- Organizes and runs Operations Challenge Golf Tournament
How often do we meet?
- At the Annual Conference
- Planning meeting(s) for Operations Challenge Golf Tournament
- Meeting to finalize Annual Sponsorship program for ensuing year
Why should you join us?
- Help keep the Association financially healthy
- Interact with other members with similar responsibilities
- Be a good listener and team player
See what we’ve accomplished.
- Successful Operations Challenge Golf Tournament
- Provided additional sponsorship options for Annual Sponsors