Student Activities Committee
The Student Activities Committee has three main goals, we:
- Connect students with the Association and foster student membership
- Support the creation and the activities of student chapters
- Organize Undergraduate competitions and Graduate technical sessions
The Student Activities Committee encourages student participation in the Association using various activities, including paper and design competitions and support the creation of student chapters.
Nick Tooker, Chair
What does the Student Activities Committee do?
- Organizes poster design competition for Undergraduate students
- Facilitates Graduate student technical session at Annual Conference
- Holds Student Design Competition
- Assists in creating the Student Newsletter
How often do we meet?
- Meeting to prepare for Annual Conference activities
- Judging Student Design competition
Why should you join us?
- Passionate about the Association and its commitment to water quality with young students