The Registration Committee is responsible for pre-registrations and on-site registrations at the Association’s Annual Conference and Spring Meeting.
Meg Tabacsko, Chair
Danielle DiRuzza, Vice Chair
What does the Registration Committee do?
- Assist NEWEA Staff with preparation of registration packets for the Annual Conference
- Assist NEWEA Staff with the set-up of the Registration Booth at the Annual Conference
- Staff the Registration Booth at the Annual Conference
- Hand-out badges to attendees
- Distribute and collect contact hour forms
- Distribute and collect moderator packets
- Provide information to conference attendees
- Staff Registration Booth at Spring Meeting
- Collect tickets at ticketed events/meals at Annual Conference and Spring Meeting
How often do we meet?
- Once a year, the Friday before the start of the Annual Conference , to assist NEWEA Staff with the preparation of registration packets
- No formal meeting, but members of the committee work together at the Registration Booth at the Annual Conference and/or Spring Meeting
Why should you join us?
- This the committee to see and be seen
- Meet new members and connect with long time members
- Little time commitment that provides a big impact
- No time commitment outside Annual Conference and/or Spring Meeting
- You set your time commitment based on your schedule, committee members are asked to sign up for time slots to staff the Registration Booth throughout the conference
- A chance to get a “behind-the scenes” look at the Annual Conference
- Justification for conference attendance