The Innovation Committee is led by Michael Murphy. In 2020, the NEWEA Executive Committee and the Northeast Water Innovation Network’s (NEWIN) Board of Directors voted to approve a merger between NEWEA and NEWIN. The Innovation Council within NEWEA was formed after the merger.
As the Committee grows, we plan to establish dedicated committees focused in the pursuit of water innovation. We have also announced Innovation Partnerships for all types of organizations to participate in exciting and impactful water innovation opportunities.
Since the merger, the Innovation Council has been leading the region through further development of the New England Water Cluster.
To learn more about innovation events, news, and our Water Innovation Partner program, visit our Innovation Resources page.
Join us today! Apply online >>
Michael Murphy, Chair
What does the Innovation Committee do?
- Foster connections between innovators in public, private, non-profit and academic organizations to bring new solutions to sustain water quality
- Organize networking and knowledge sharing events that highlight water innovation in New England, such as Pitch Nights and the Innovation Pavilion
Why should you join us?
- Become part of a community of professionals that are passionate about ensuring a sustainable water future.
- Expand your network and share ideas with water professionals to bring solutions to market faster and more effectively.
- Tap into the energy of a diverse community in New England to expand market reach and attract talent
See what we’ve accomplished.
- Innovation Pavilion 2019
- Innovation Pavilion 2020
- Innovation Pavilion 2022
- Innovation Pavilion 2023