NEWEA Conferences & Events
NEWEA’s conferences and events allow for the exchange of knowledge with other water quality professionals locally, regionally, and nationally.
Attendees may earn credits including engineering Professional Development Hours (PDHs) and Operator Training Contact Hours (TCHs) by attending conference.
Two annual events and various specialty conferences are offered throughout the year.
- Annual Conference & Exhibit – NEWEA’s Annual Conference and Exhibit is the largest water quality show in New England. It is held annually in late January and draws over 2,000 attendees. Last year the show was held at the Boston Marriott Copley Place Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts, and included professionals such as regulatory officials, managers, consulting engineers, treatment plant operators, utility engineers, young professionals, and other interested parties.The conference features multiple exhibit areas to accommodate over 200 exhibit displays; over 30 technical sessions on hot topics such as sustainability, energy and asset management; and networking opportunities, tours, and much more.
- Spring Meeting & Exhibit – The NEWEA Spring Meeting and Exhibit takes place annually in June. The 3-day meeting offers attendees technical sessions, exhibit displays, tours, operation challenge completion, and a chance to network with other wastewater professionals in a relaxed setting.
- Specialty Conferences & Events – NEWEA is pleased to offer technical conferences, workshops, and special events throughout the year on a variety of water quality topics. Conferences are a great way to learn about new technologies in the industry, gain information about water quality products, and network with other professionals.
Check out NEWEA’s Upcoming Events here
Attending conferences and events are a great way to:
- Present your research and ideas to interested audiences
- Gain industry recognition for your work
- Network with other professionals in the water quality field
- Keep up-to-date with the latest news and technologies
- Display environmental products and services to a targeted audience
- Earn Training Contact Hours (TCHs) for recertification