Health & Safety
NEWEA’s main priority is the health and safety of our attendees, exhibitors, employees and staff. NEWEA will adhere to all official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations. We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and will update our strategy and guidelines below.
Duty of Care Measures
Currently, all conference participants will be required to abide by the following safety and health protocols until further notice:
- Wear a mask over their nose and mouth onsite in conference-designated programming areas regardless of vaccination status.
- Practice hand hygiene, including hand washing and use of hand sanitizer, which will be available throughout facility.
- Individuals experiencing a fever, cough, loss of taste/smell, nausea, shortness of breath, cold or flu-like symptoms, and/or related symptoms must refrain from attending NEWEA events until they receive a negative COVID test and/or complete their mandated self-quarantine.
- Limit capacities in session rooms according to physical distancing guidance.
- NEWEA will offer a hands-free check-in to minimize touch points during registration.
- Custom signage will be placed throughout the venue advising required health and safety protocols and attendees behavior expectations.
- The conference facility will engage in frequent cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch or high-traffic areas and overnight deep cleaning.
NEWEA’s COVID-19 protocols follow recommendations from the CDC and prominent public health authorities. However, there is still an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. Should you fail to observe any of these protocols, NEWEA may remove you from the Event without refund.
We intend to deliver a high level of hygiene and safety protocol during our events to ensure our attendees, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors can connect, learn and return to business, effectively and safely.
For further information on attendee guidelines and code of conduct, please refer to the Attendee Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: August 27, 2021