Applying/Renewing for Membership is Simple
NEWEA is in the process of updating our Association Management System (AMS).
During this time, please visit WEF’s site to renew your membership or become a member.
Change of Address
There are three ways you can update your address:
- Send your change of address including phone, fax and email to the NEWEA office. NEWEA will update your information and send the new information to WEF on your behalf.
- NEWEA members can log into their NEWEA account and change their address themselves. At this time, NEWEA is updating our AMS, so NEWEA accounts are currently unavailable.
- Call WEF at 1-800-666-0206 and speak to member services to update your address information. NEWEA will be notified automatically by WEF.
*Please note that your membership ID can be found on the following items:
- WEF Membership card
- WEF Magazine mailing labels
- WEF Membership renewal notices
If you still can’t find your number, please e-mail or call the NEWEA Office or WEF Member/ Customer Service Center at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-800-666-0206 or 1-703-684-2452 and select menu option #1.