Northeast Residuals & Biosolids Conference
Every Thursday in October 2020 · Virtual · #NEResBio20
The Northeast Residuals & Biosolids Conference is going Virtual for 2020! Join us online to learn the latest trends in the management of biosolids and residuals, and it is a “must” for all those involved in the challenge of managing biosolids and residuals in the Northeast. NEWEA and NEBRA have designed a series of sessions and networking events to bring you the latest and greatest information, research, and technologies. Although we cannot meet in person this year, you will still be able to interact with your peers and check out new equipment and products to advance your biosolids/residuals management practices and processes.
Join us every Thursday afternoon in October for the same great technical content you’ve come to expect, delivered in a new way with plenty of opportunity to interact with peers and colleagues. VIEW CONFERENCE PROGRAM >>
October 1st – PFAS topics to include research into the fate of PFAS through water resource recovery facilities, destruction technologies, and a new study of the cost impacts on residuals/biosolids management programs. (2.0 CT/ MA/ME/NH/ 2.5VT)
October 8th — Resource Recovery topics to include optimizing anaerobic digestion, co-digestion, and the potential for energy-generating projects at small scale facilities. (1.5 MA/ME/ 2.0 CT/NH/VT)
October 15th — Thermal Processes topics to include solids drying, pyrolysis, and co-digestion with thermal hydrolysis. (2.0 CT/MA/ME/NH)
October 22nd — Regulators Roundtable, we will be working with NEIWPCC to bring together regulators from across the region and the country to provide updates on regulations, policies and programs related to residuals and biosolids management. (2.0 CT/MA/ME/NH)
October 29th – Student Poster Contest being organized by NEBRA’s Research Committee will entice the best and the brightest students to present their research related to PFAS, solids handling, residuals management and beneficial reuse. (1.0 MA/2.0 CT/NH)
Training Contact Hours (TCHs) will be provided for participating states.
Sponsored by: NEWEA’s Residuals Management Committee and the North East Biosolids and Residuals Association (NEBRA).
EXHIBIT / SPONSOR / CONNECT
Your company is invited to exhibit/sponsor at the Northeast Residuals & Biosolids Conference this October 2020.
EXHIBIT BOOTH OPTIONS – See exhibit packages >>
Reserve your own “virtual exhibit booth” that you can customize with your logo, description, searchable keywords, documents and video. Your dedicated page provides these additional features:
- Brand your virtual exhibit booth
- Add documents, such as product brochures, articles, fact sheets
- Add videos to enhance your booth for attendee viewing
- Interact with attendees by text chat (1-1) or video chat (1-1)
- Receive complete data analytics of who visited your booth
- Virtual hall and booth space are active until October 2021.
- Additional Sponsorship options
- Lead Retrieval (available in Platinum Pkg) which allows instant real-time information about attendees who visit your booth and the ability to hold a live video meeting or product demonstrations for up to 25 people.
Delivering value before, during and after the Conference! Use the hashtag (#NEResBio20) to advertise that your company will be exhibiting at the event! Reach out to key attendees through chat to stop by your booth. Attendees can also searching for companies by using keywords. Use the provided data analytics to follow up and connect with attendees after the event.
SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS – See sponsor options >>
- Session Sponsor – Company logo will appear next to the session title and on the session page itself. (5 spots available)
- Session Pre-Roll Video – A looping video (no audio) that is played on repeat before a session is live in the virtual portal (5 spots available)
- Virtual Portal Lobby Banner Image – Your company logo will appear on a high visibility banner on the virtual lobby. (2 spots available)
- Virtual Portal Login Image -Display your company logo on the highly visible virtual portal login page. (3 spots available)
- Scavenger Hunt – Promote your company by sponsoring the Scavenger Hunt. (spots available)
- Technology Session – Present a unique and refreshing 10-minute educational session or product demonstration. Your pre-recorded presentation will be scheduled between relevant technical papers to add value to sponsor and attendees. (Only 3 spots available)