Collection Systems Conference
September 10, 2020
Boxboro Regency Hotel, Boxborough, MA
Join us for a one-day Speciality Collection Systems Conference & Exhibit on Thursday, September 10th. This popular event will be held at the Boxboro Regency Hotel in Boxborough, Massachusetts.
Wastewater collection system operators, managers, and engineers are faced with many key decisions on a daily basis. With aging infrastructure, maintenance concerns and rising costs, strategic and cost-effective operation and management of collection systems is a MUST. More than ever, municipalities are faced with the challenges of complying with state and federal environmental regulatory requirements.
This one-day specialty conference will benefit collection systems operators, managers, engineers, and members of the regulatory community.
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The committee is requesting abstracts regarding non-dispersibles and preventive maintenance/technology. Topics covering planning; design; construction; and rehabilitation of collection systems will also be accepted. The Committee welcomes all abstracts pertaining to the following topics:
• Non-Dispersibles (Hot Topic!)
• Preventative Maintenance / Technology (Hot Topic!)
• Asset Management
• Computer Applications (Digital, GIS, Modeling)
• Control of SSOs / CMOM
• Designing with Maintenance in Mind
• Energy Concerns/Initiatives/Incentives
• Fats, Oils and Grease (FOG) Programs
• Flow Metering Techniques using Realtime Systems
• Geotechnical Issues
• Infrastructure Resilience
• Innovative Systems / Approaches
• Inspection Techniques / PACP / MACP
• Low Head/Pressure Sewer Systems
• Maintenance Equipment / Techniques
• Management Systems • Master Plans
• Odor, Sulfide and/or Corrosion Control
• Pipeline Management Software
• Preparing for Emergencies
• Private Source Inflow/Infiltration (I/I) and Control Techniques
• Public Outreach
• Regulatory Related Issues / Changes
• Rehabilitation Methods
• Siphon Design, Maintenance, and Rehabilitation
• SCADA in Sewer Management
• Smart Sewers
• Trenchless Technologies / Tunneling
• Wastewater Flow Control
• Wastewater Pumping Systems
Submit Online >> Abstract deadline is Friday, May 8, 2020. Presenters are responsible for registration and travel fees for this event. Questions may be directed to the NEWEA office at 781-939-0908.
We will be offering a limited number of table top exhibits for this one-day Collection Systems Conference. We expect this event will attract over 135 attendees, including collection systems operators, managers, engineers, consultants, scientists, and members of the regulatory community.
NEW! We are offering a limited number of opportunities to vendors to hold live demonstrations (i.e CCTV truck demo) during the event. If your company is interested, please indicate your interest on the exhibit registration form.
Sponsorship opportunities will also available.
Watch for more information!