Charitable Giving Task Force*
Established in January 2020, the mission of the Charitable Giving Task Force is to help NEWEA secure a healthy future by identifying ways in which we can reach out beyond our traditional sources of income (Memberships, Sponsors/ Advertisers/ Exhibitors and conference/ meeting registrations) to attract financial contributions from individuals and partners.
To carry out our mission, the Task Force will…
• Increase direct donations to NEWEA by implementing a planned giving campaign
• Develop a series of success stories to promote awareness about why donating to NEWEA is important, and how it will make a difference to our members, our communities and our profession
If you have a success story to share, please contact Jordan Gosselin, NEWEA Communications/PR Coordinator email@example.com
For more information, please see https://www.newea.org/donate/
Linda Carroll, Chair
What does the Charitable Giving Task Force do?
- The mission of the Charitable Giving Task Force is to identify ways in which NEWEA can reach out beyond traditional sources of income to attract financial contributions from individuals and partners.
How often do we meet?
- Monthly, via conference call and e-mail.
Why should you join us?
- Help us identify and develop fund raising opportunities
- Help us develop a collection of “success stories” to promote awareness of why financial support for NEWEA is important
See what we’ve accomplished.
- Since the Task Force was created in January 2020, we have helped update NEWEA’s direct donations page
- Included messages about donating in the monthly newsletter
- Started identifying success stories for further development