NEWEA invites contributors to submit guest posts for publication on our website’s blog. All posts should address water quality, NEWEA committee news, water innovation, water infrastructure, or other topics related to NEWEA, New England’s water environment, or the water industry. NEWEA does not compensate writers for submitted work.
Please complete our submission form to submit a pitch for an article and/or a completed article for consideration. NEWEA Staff may make minor modifications to completed articles and/or request edits following submission. Authors will receive a copy of all edited work prior to publication.
- 500+ words.
- All submitted work should be original.
- Article should be informative. No self-promotion or sales pitches.
- Links or citations should be included when referencing others’ work.
Benefits of publishing with us:
- Byline credit
- Promotion via NEWEA social networks
- Linked inclusion in NEWEA’s monthly newsletter