Sustainability & Collection Systems Conference
May 1, 2017 – Westborough, MA
The Sustainability & Collection Systems Committees are pleased to announce a one-day Sustainability & Collection Systems Specialty Conference & Exhibit. The event will be held at the Doubletree Hotel (I-495 Exit 23) in Westborough, MA on Monday, May 1, 2017.
The committee is currently requesting abstracts covering the topics of sustainability in and for the planning, design, construction, operations & maintenance, and rehabilitation of collection systems. Abstracts addressing specific projects and case studies are also welcome.
The Committee welcomes all abstracts pertaining to the following topics:
- Designs with Sustainability in Mind
- Wastewater Pumping Systems
- Master Plans
- Management Systems
- Innovative Systems/Approaches
- Energy Concerns/Initiatives/Incentives
- Regulatory Related Issues/Changes/Challenges
- Environmental Sustainability
- Water Conservation
- Sustainable Maintenance Approaches
- Social Sustainability
- Financial Sustainability
- Integrated Resource Management
- Alternative/Emerging Technologies
- Energy Reduction Plans
- Environmental/Social Impacts of Sustainable Designs
- Operational Improvements
- Public Outreach
- Wastewater Flow Control
- Groundwater Recharge
- Sustainable Operations Approaches
SUBMIT ABSTRACTS ONLINE >> Abstract deadline is Friday, January 6, 2017.
Presenters are responsible for registration and travel fees for this event. Questions may be directed to Rob Montenegro, Sustainability Committee or the NEWEA office at 781-939-0908.
Exhibit at the joint Sustainability & Collection Systems Conference! A limited number of opportunities will be available for companies. Watch for more information!