Each RSS reader has a slightly different way of adding a new feed, which may also be called a "channel." Follow the directions for your reader, but it usually works in one of two ways:
- Click on the icon to link to the feed you want.
- Click on "Subscribe to this feed".
- Select your RSS reader from the list that appears or select a folder.
- If instead you see a page displaying XML code, copy the URL from the web address bar.
- Paste the URL into the "add subscription" option in your feed reader.
Now when you open your RSS reader, the reader will populate with new information as it's available. You will receive timely, up-to-date information on NEWEA events and deadlines.